Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spring and Baby B's

Spring has not sprung, but if you tried, you could convince me it will next week!  It's supposed to be 61 tomorrow!  This picture was taken nearly 3 years ago, on the kids' granddad's farm here, but since we are supposed to have spring temps tomorrow, I thought I'd share it.  Before we know it, flowers will be in bloom and it will be too hot to remember winter.  Furthermore, if you tried to convince me that this picture was taken yesterday, you could easily do that, too.  These "baby" B's are growing up to be such beautiful people inside and outside.


"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these."
Luke 12:27

Isn't God's creation splendid?  If God takes care of the flowers, he WILL take care of us.  That is so reassuring to me, and I hope it is to you, too. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment