Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I know my ABC's

I got this from a friend and held onto the idea for such a time as this--when my creativity has stopped short but my mind continues to race.

Following my friend's recommendation, I am going to list things for which I am thankful, as quickly as they come to my mind.

A-Apples (the sweet ones like braeburn and fuji that the kids eat happily)
B-Babies
C-Coke (I have gotten hooked on coca-cola in less than 1 week --- I have never been a pop drinker!)
D-Diet
E-Eggs (we love our egg-laying chickens for those daily eggs we gather!)
F-Friends
G-Guns (under lock and key, for sure)
H-Hats (love my babies in hats and I like how they keep my little ears warm)
I-inch worms (I can't wait until spring so the kids and I can explore!)
J-juice
K-kites (spring on this farm is great...and one of the things we always do to kick it off is fly kites!)
L-lollipops (Noah John is addicted)
M-mothers (I miss my mom and can't wait until she can come visit again!)
N-noses
O-octopus
P-puzzles
Q-The Quick Queen of Quincy and her Quacking Quakaroo
R-roses (multi-colored ones are my fave)
S-sunshine
T-toes
U-umbrellas (spiderman and princess umbrellas specifically)
V-vases (for roses)
W-water
X-xylophones (the multicolored ones kids have...my two still play with the one they've had since babyhood)
Y-youth (I am thankful for our young and energetic babysitter who we are building a relationship with since our other sitter grew up and went to college!)
Z-zoos (I can't wait for spring...I keep saying this but I can't help it!)

Now I've said my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me?  Go!

2 comments:

  1. =)

    Just one question: What is the quick queen of quincy and her quacking quakaroo? book? sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete