Monday, April 29, 2013

What She Said....

I came across a couple articles I really liked recently.  One is too in-depth to mention now, but maybe later I'll go there.  The other is more concise, but in-depth in truth, and I would like to share it now, partly so I don't lose it.  A few days ago, I blogged about television and how my husband and I boycotted a show.  I said, "Does this seem extreme?  Good."  I shirked off thoughts of others judging my radicalism and threw on the armour of God.  The fear of judgements pinged off me, thankfully and not suprisingly, once I had it on.  Then today I read this, and among many things it said, I really wrapped my mind around this....read it all if you can but know that the third gray block echoes my heart.  Yes, yes, what she said....

No comments:

Post a Comment