Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little Brother

Noah John has changed by leaps and bounds recently...and in many ways.  The most obvious change has been his personality.  He is full of it and I mean this in a good ;-/ way!  lol  You can tell he is a little brother b'c he is very (I repeat VERY) adept at getting what he wants (items) when he wants them (by any means).  His tactics include pinches and pushes.  Uh-oh.  That is also a favorite word of his these days.




And boy can the kid navigate his way around ride-on tractors and playsets.  He must have gone down the slide 15 times (literally) yesterday before I insisted I give him (and his sister) a bath.  He would whine until Grace lifted him onto the playset...I got a few good laughs as I sat back and watched.  Poor Grace was literally RUN RAGGED.  She tried to catch him at the bottom each time he slid.  She would hoist him up, run to the bottom of the slide, over and over.  They had a blast.  He also has a keen interest in the chickens so from time to time he would tottle (word?) over to the coup, fall down in the dry glass clipping a few times on the way, then squat down to watch the chickens in the coup.  He really likes animals...cats seem to be his favorite.  Well, wait, maybe horses.  Close tie.  I'm glad the weather has been nice enough to be outside.  This summer was way too hot for a 1 and 3 yr old to be outdoors!  I hope they can makeup their outdoor playtime this fall.  Speaking of, we are out of here for a walk.  :)  Actually a late breakfast then a walk.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment