Friday, November 27, 2009

FOOD!

On Thanksgiving day, Noah John started eating rice cereal! Shawn started feeding him before I walked into the room...that is how much the man wanted him to eat (I think he probably thought I would not go through with it!) Anyway, Noah John LOVES his cereal! He literally takes his little hand, wraps it around the spoon, and shoves the food in his mouth. It's cute. This tells me I did the right thing by waiting to feed him til right at 6 mos old...Grace did not like her food at the wee age of 4 mos and I think it was because she was too little and still just needed breastmilk! Anyway, Noah John is now in a new phase...never to return! And I'm sure it makes his Papa David happy! I think he would have loved to have given the baby steak from the start! (after his jokes about it, I think I'm right) :) ha On Thanksgiving night, Jonah spent the night with us...the next morning, he and Grace helped me decorate a gingerbread house. We tried our hardest...but the picture on the box makes it look a lot easier to do than it actually is!!! I will have to say that both the kids really tried too...until we got the last gum drop on! ha I'm sure it helped that I let them take little bites of the candy decorations along the way. ha Dipping candy in h20 This one is funny The gingerbread shack lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment