Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

These pictures were taken Halloween night. We are African Safari Tour Guides. Grace is a gorilla. Noah John is a banana. The cutest part of the whole night was hearing Grace go to a door, say "Trick or Treat" so softly and sweetly and then say "Thank you." It was the "way" she did it. It was the one time she forced herself to get over being shy (she tells me she is shy around new people) because getting tons and tons of candy was all-too-important to her! We walked over half the loop in Ridgewood and ended up totally busting in on our friends, The Eveland's,! I had to stop there to use the restroom. Plus, Noah John needed to nurse. At that point, the kids were getting tired, so I sent Shawn to get the van. Thanks to Tom Eveland for taking him to get it! We were all four exhausted and hungry, so we never even went back to the Turley's costume party we started out at...instead we headed for some Mexican and then HOME! I think we did great overall, considering the kids and I had Kindermusik in O'boro that morning! Fun, yet tiring day! Thank you, God, for the reasons I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment