Sunday, June 5, 2011

Noah John's Birthday Party

We had a small get-together Sunday after church. My mom was in for the party and for Grace's recital. As always, we loved having her here. Noah sang himself happy birthday when we sat the cake infront of him. He grinned from ear to ear when everyone reacted with "AHHHH" :) He is a ham! Grace helped him open his presents and show 0 signs of jealousy when he opened gifts. She was so excited for him to get new toys. The little party started with kiddy pool time and swingset playin'. Jonah, Grace, and Noah jumped, shrieked, splashed, ran, climbed, slid down the slid while Logan and Papaw threw ball. We have the best backyard ever. You could say I know a guy who took care of the sod. It's super nice and really pretty too. :)

Happy birthday Noah John Brumfield, the sweetest, spunkiest little boy I know and the apple of my eye! In this picture, we were adding sprinkles to the cake (Noah chose his icing color: blue!)


The theme? Thomas the Train of course! If I had found Chuggington supplies, that would have trumped....Isn't it cute? I like the bright, primary colors.

What's a sunny day without a swingset?

No comments:

Post a Comment