Thursday, June 9, 2011

A few summer favorites


What makes my summer sweeter every single year? These pretty babies! Tiger Lilies! Why? Because they come back time and again with no replanting. Beauty in the summer...when there was nothing there but bare ground in the winter. Ahh!



And this summer, I have been even MORE pleased because of this surprise calla lily. It is one of my closest friend's favorite flowers; I think of her each time I see it. It is blooming among the orange tiger lilies, like a little surprise! I cannot recall where I got it or even when I planted it...my memory is foggy about it...but it's been a pretty little surprise this early summer!


Watering can that I got for Mother's Day 2010.



Lounge chair that I got for Mother's Day 2011. It is very comfortable and reclines back a little bit too.


Friends and family, if you're reading this...come and sit a spell. I have a big front porch and can have sweet tea ready in no time flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment