Thursday, June 3, 2010

Noah John's FIRST Birthday





Happy First Birthday Baby Boy!
The biggest blessing of this past year was the birth of my son, Noah John Brumfield.  Noah John came into this world on June 2, 2009.  He weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz and was 20" long.  I'll never forget seeing him for the first time through tear-filled eyes, and telling him, "I'm so glad to finally meet you" when he was just a couple minutes old.  Noah John's birth story began on June 1st.  My water broke around 11pm at night.  We called the doctor and headed to the hospital.  I was so calm, considering that I knew I was going into labor!  At 11:27 a.m. the next day, my precious boy child arrived via c-section.  The newness of his life brought (both then and now) renewal in my life.

These are the things Noah John has enjoyed in the first year of his life:
cheerios, tomatoes, juice, balls, my mom and dad, his daddy, his sissy, music










Noah John has been the quintessential baby...chubby legs, round belly, chunky cheeks, and lots of jibber jabber.  This may be odd to point out, but because Grace talked so clearly so very early, I have really enjoyed this stage with Noah John.  He's been right on target developmentally...sat up, crawled, stood on target, and is now trying to walk.  He takes one step, then flops down to his bottom. 

I cannot believe the past year has gone by this fast.  I pray frequently that God will continue to bestow His blessings on Noah John.  I thank Him constantly too, for this sweet, sweet blessing He has entrusted to me.  He is my little star....






Happy Birthday Dear Noah John, Happy Birthday to YOOOOOU!
My *little* star!

No comments:

Post a Comment