Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crawling

Noah John is going, going, gonnnnne.  He is crawling well now...he started about a month ago but is now so good at it that he pushes his bottom up in the air and put pressure on his little fat feet now!  I'll try to attach a video of him crawling, mostly for mom and dad.  Technology sure makes the 3 plus hours between my family and me seem all right.  Now if I can just (HINT HINT) get my parents to have their cell phones accept pictures and videos.  I know I posted once today, but I just thought, "huh, I don't think I blogged about NJ's last milestone" so I'm posting again.
(I plan to print this off into a book at the end of the year, so it's more of a journal of everyday thoughts and so on in addition to some milestones, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment