Wednesday, December 19, 2012

PeAcE OuT

 
On Sunday, my youngest asked his grandmother what she wanted for Christmas.  She welled up, started to cry, and said "world peace...and for all the little boys and girls to have a happy Christmas."  He watched her with a solemn face for a nano-second, then asked her if she wanted jewelry.  I kind of loved it.  His innocence I mean.  
 
(Sorry I can't remove the top of the picture!)
 
 
I started thinking about peace (lack of it) as I reflected on what she said/how little one responded, and what a very wise friend said:  "It's not about more guns or no guns.  It's about the heart and soul."
 
In order to have world peace, we must have inner peace.
 
 
In order to have inner peace, we must have hope in Jesus.

 
John 3:16
For God so LOVED (insert your name) that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
 
Peace in and PeAcE OuT
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment