Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Praise

As expected, because God is so good, things are already better and no longer spinning and spiraling out of control.  God can move suddenly (-Joyce Meier) ... and he certainly is moving suddenly in our hearts & home. 

Immersion...the word the Lord keeps giving to me.  So glad for 1 word.  Easy for me to understand, remember, implement.  No confusion.  Be immersed in the Word...just be IMMERSED.  Deuteronomy is such an interesting book in the Bible.  I'm not quoting exactly but it says to talk about God when you get up, when you lie down, when you're walking, all the time...to put His commandments above your doors.  Immersion.  Listen to kluv in the car.  Call it what it is...satan wants to kill and destroy.  God is life.  So glad for God's word.  Without him, I am a wretch.  With him, I am not.  Keep it simple.  Stay immersed!!!  My heart is changing.  Things are rearranging.  All because of WHO GOD IS, not who I am.  I love Him for HIS GOODNESS AND WISDOM.

God bless and enjoy Thanksgiving!  I am so thankful for the word---immersion.   

No comments:

Post a Comment