Friday, March 12, 2010

March, finally!

Sidewalk chalk and castles....and my girl's happy.Finally a snapshot of Noah John's two bottom teeth (but you have to look close :o)=.  He cut 3 teeth in about 5 days!!!  #4 is trying to poke through right now.  This was his first time in the swing on our front porch and the expression he's making is one he does several times a day when he is happy or gets excited...funny huh! :-[]  I'm looking forward to many sunny days this spring and summer (plugging my ears to the rumor of COLD weather next week).  We go outside (pool, sandbox, playset) and over on the other side of the farm about once a day when it's warm...sometimes less, sometimes more.  Noah John might even take his first steps outside!!!
 I'm ready for blackberry picking!!!!!!!!  I hope it's a great year for them.  I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually anticipating summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment