Friday, December 11, 2009

Ribbon Cutting at the farm store!

I keep trying to upload a picture of the ribbon being cut but am having trouble!  Technology~grrr.  The ribbon cutting at the store went over well.  We had a moderate turnout and sincerely thank those who stopped by! Since the store's opening in early October, we have hit the floor running.  The Christmas season has proven to be good for business, because customers have been coming out to get quality foods for the holidays.  I'm still doing ordering and inventory and enjoy it, but doing more is not something I have time for or want to do.  I need to learn how to enter inventory into the computer, because right now Shawn is doing it.  When the spring and summer are here, it is going to be utter MADNESS as his hours pick up drastically w/ sod and planting and harvesting and markets....I have to learn this inventory stuff so that I can do it then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment