Monday, May 10, 2010

Noah John, 11 months

(Mother's Day)

Noah John is 11 months old now.  I think I've put off posting about it subconsciously, because he's almost ONE.  The days go by slowly while the years go by fast.  He talks up a blue streak these days...I'll try to list all the words he says now:

Momma
Daddy
Hi!
Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye (it takes him a minute to get it going, but when he does, he repeats it)
Lex (our dog's name--he says it very clearly)
Moo ("What does a cow say, Noah John?"...NJ:  "Mmmmm")
Juice (this one is clear as a bell too)
Drink ("dink, dink")
Kit (for cat or kitten)
Poppa
Nonna
Done or down (we aren't quite sure which but he says it when he's full)

He stands when holding on to something.  He cruises on his John Deere toy tractor.  He hasn't taken a step on his own yet.  I suspect he'll walk about the same time as Grace at the rate he's going.  She walked well at 13 months.  My kids seem to be fast talkers, slow walkers.  ha!  He is our pride and joy, our precious boy!  I pray for him all the time!  I am so thankful for him.  Mother's Day 2010 was more special because he was born!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment