Friday, April 2, 2010

Noah John @ 10 months...


I can't believe we're nearing 1!  No!  :)  Noah John is a joy.  However his personality has begun to show and he is quite a mischievous one I do believe.  He has just begun to let us know that he can and will hold his own, which is good (he was born into a family of tough-as-oaks-folks, so this is a very good thing)....look at his cuteness.  I couldn't help but slide some pics in of my nephew Clark.  That and the fact that I can't find any 10-month photos of NJ by himself.  I had some professionally taken but can't upload those.  :( 

My dad has dug out a pond on his new property.
He says "those boys are going to love to catch crawdads, shiners, etc there."  Love it!  Seeing pictures of them together-and how close they are in age-makes me think he's probably right!

Anyway, developmentally, Noah John is right on track.  His weight gain had halted basically until 10 months and he now weighs over 19 1/2 lbs.  He was such a huge baby (over 18 lbs at 4 months)...I guess he is finding his place on the growth curve.  I was relieved to see a gain this month.  He has a good appetite...eats and drinks well...he says momma, daddy, bye, hi, moo, kit (for cat or kitten), poppa, and mom thinks he said nonna but I didn't hear it :)....  He stands all the time-but has to be holding on to something.  He has begun to let go briefly then he plops down on the floor.  He is into EVERYTHING under the SUN.  It is unreal.  I am bracing myself because Grace was active, but not this active!  We joke that he has a good arm for baseball, but the joke might be on us...both my dad and granddad were good players, dad even got a scholarship for baseball.  He's fun, fun, fun, and I'll say it again, he absolutely adores his big sister.  He thinks pretty highly of his mommy, too, I might add.

Ew, kewl, I just found a pic or two of the big boy by himself...here they are....
Love him!

Curious

Mom kept Grace for a couple days and NJ and I got some one on one time together...priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment